East vs West

Mad Chaos: Thursday, June 20, 1996

Views: 366

Diary Of A Mad Chaos

Sleepless Nights Due To Flu

I hate being inactive when having the flu.  I just realized that I haven’t put on the radio for a while to listen to it but, how can you listen when you have a hearing problem relating to the flu?

I stayed up last night until 3:00 am in the morning and couldn’t get to sleep until 6:00 am in the morning.  I woke up at 2:00 pm.  My ears were still aching and my throat was still itchy.  Now my eyes were irritated.

It should be over soon I hope.

Keith Comes Over

Okay, let’s do the usual chronological order here.  After I woke up, I had a shower.  Then Keith came over seeing if I wanted to go over and watch another movie.  I told him I was going for a ride to Liverpool to relieve the symptoms, and to do some exercise.  I went in and had a sandwich to eat and then I was off.

Bike Ride To Liverpool

exerciseI greased the bike fully last night and changed the tires around and greased the ball bearings and gears and cleaned up the bike a bit.  Today it went so smooth I was proud.

I felt pretty bad on the bike ride but I was going just a bit below average not really giving it.

I ended up going as far as Mt Annan.  Then I headed back because my drink was too sweet.

I made it back to Campbelltown and hooned down Queen Street.

See Jerry And Mom At Shops

Then I went to Bradbury shops where I saw Jerry Brasher and my mum.  I had my go at her because she poured the drink in my bottle.

I saw Astor’s car out at Brodie’s house so I thought I’d go up and check him out.  I also saw Rory and Palmer in his car coming towards the school so I ignored them.

Chill At Brodie’s House

I went up to Brodie’s house and then about 1 minute after Rory showed up.  He didn’t know I was going there and he was thinking about turning back but he came in.  Brodie was with Celeste and Astor was there playing the computer with her.  Brodie had his hand on her leg the sly dog.

I’m meeting up with them all tonight and we are probably going to Teeny Bop but that’s better than nothing.

If Imad gets back from Auburn in time he might be able to join us.

Gym Routine

exerciseI just went to the Gym to do my Legs so here’s the routine.

Warm-up: I went to Mt Annan and back.  That should have been warm-up enough but, I done 2.5 minutes on the bike and burned 20 calories.
Quadriceps: Extensive stretching was called for so I stretched for a couple of minutes.

Then I got onto the Leg Extension and started with 40 pounds doing 15 slow reps holding it at the top for a count of 2.  My next set I went up to 90 pounds and done 15 more reps.  For my last set I went up to 110 pounds and done 12 more reps.

My next 3 sets were on the Seated Leg Press Machine.  My first set was with 150 pounds and I done the usual 20 reps.  I then raised it to 200 pounds and done my last 2 sets with that weight doing 20 reps each set with different leg variations.  Now it was time for the mighty Leg Press.  My first set was a warm up with 80 pounds on it doing 15 reps.  I put it up to 160 pounds and then done another 12 reps with the weight but it was hard.  I thought it would be crazy but I put the weight up to 240 pounds.  I know in the past I could do up to 300 pounds in the past but I am just starting back into it.  I did stretch extensively for this last set.  I managed to do 10 reps with 240 pounds.

I moved onto Machine Hack Squats and I started off with 150 pounds.  I worked out to do 12 reps with that.  This machine was weird and it wasn’t balanced properly with the cables.  No matter, I put it up to 200 pounds and I done 10 more reps.

Hamstrings: Hamstrings were simpler but not easier I’ll tell you.  I love the strain I get when I do this part of the body and I want to excel in it so I went high for my first exercise, Lying Leg Curls.

I started with 40 pounds and done 15 reps with ease.  Then I done a heap of Hamstring stretches and popped it up to 60 pounds and done 12 more reps.  I don’t know if this would be my highest but, I put it up to 80 pounds.  I went to do my 1st set and both my Calves cramped up forcing me to stop.  I went and stretched my Calves extensively too and then returned to do 8 reps.  It’s not over yet, out of the blue I dropped it to 50 pounds and done another 8 reps and then I dropped it to 30 pounds and done 8 reps again, then I dropped it to 20 pounds and done 15 more reps.

Sweat was coming out of my dick.

I went over to the fountain, ripped it out and poured all the water in my mouth, I was thirsty.

I moved onto Standing Leg Curl and done 3 sets.  1st set was with 10 pounds for each leg doing 10 reps and then, 20 pounds for 10 reps and last of all, 10 pounds for another 10 reps.

I moved onto Seated Leg Curl by now and I started with 100 pounds and done 15 reps.  I then went up to 150 pounds and done another 12 more reps.

Abdominals: I thought I’d start off different today so I started on Cable Crunches with 30 on the stack (which I believe is Kilo’s), and done 15 reps.  I then raised it to 40 and done another 15 reps.

My next 2 sets were with Crunches and I done 30 reps for the first set with no weight and then 30 reps with 20 pounds.

My last 2 sets were with the Machine Crunches and I started with 150 pounds and done 20 reps.  I then moved it up to 200 pounds for my last set of the day and done 20 more reps.

I am in a hurry and I have to eat my 300 g of pasta with butter and my 4 pieces of chicken.  I’m going to have a shower and a shave and brush my teeth, clean my face, and then go out tonight.

Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

Next Post
Diary Of A Mad Chaos Hearing Girl's Compliments Well, indeed…

Your Cart