Mad Chaos: Sunday, December 8, 1996

Diary Of A Mad Chaos

See Rory At Pizza Hut

I didn’t think that I would do anything on Saturday, since I woke up at around 12:00 pm.  It rained most of the day but it turned out pretty busy.

At 3:00 pm I rode down to Campbelltown to see if anyone was down there.  I saw Rory at Pizza Hut.  He was going out on Saturday to a dinner at Liverpool.

Call Keith

From there I went to McDonalds to ring Keith.  He was at my house leaving me a message.  I told him to drive down and tell me what is happening.  He told me he wanted to steal mags for his car and he would pay me $50.

I didn’t really want to do it, but after watching a movie, he came over at 11:00 pm.

Jacking A Pulsar SSS

From there we went on search for SSS Pulsars.  We came across one in Ruse that we could take.  It was parked in the house and close to the bedrooms.  Keith got me doing all of the work.  I was alright, pretty quiet, and not scared or nervous (like a pro).  I got about 5 bolts off when I heard a noise.  So I ran to the car and we took a drive.

We came back.  I got the rest of them off.  I was about to jack the car up when I heard a lady inside say “Honey, Honey” in a scared fashion.  So I picked up stuff and walked to the car.

We drove again and came back at 3:30 am.  This time Keith came up while I was jacking the car up.  He took the first tire and ran to the car.  I was trying to take the next tire off but it made a noise and was too close to the ground to take it.

The people inside would have heard the noise but I stayed there and jacked the car up quicker not worrying about the noise I was making.  I tried the tire again and it just wouldn’t come.  I jacked up faster and it still wouldn’t come off.

So I jerked the mother fucker hard and pushed the car up at the same time.  I counter-weighted the car with the tire coming off and it popped off and made a huge noise.

Running From The Scene

Right about then I started running.  I was running for the tools when I heard a person yell “Get out of it!”  With that I panicked and ran for the car.  I thought the guy was chasing, so I instantly reacted and threw the tire at him, but he wasn’t behind me.

So, we got one tire out of the ordeal.  I got Keith to go back so I could get the tools, but the owners were outside, so we got out of there.

We then went to Bradbury to get the newspapers.  We went to my house and read the newspapers.  Then Keith left for home, and left the tire here.

I went to bed at 4:30 am and woke up at 9:30 am because the bed was getting cold.

Keith Picks Up His Car Tire

Checking the heater I found out that it wasn’t working, so I put some warmer clothes on, and went to bed again until 11:00 am.

When I woke up I started draining the water.  I got some progress when the heater started to work again, but I have to drain it more to get to it better.

Keith came over while I was catching some Z’s upstairs.  He came to get the tire.  We talked and he is coming back around 3:00 pm.

The water should be drained enough for me to get to it now, and fill it up for some good sleep.

I’m signing off.

wechat pay reward scan qr code
Make a small WeChat Pay (微信支付) contribution if you enjoy these articles. Thank you for your support!
[wpedon id=9768]
Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *


Your Cart